April 19, 2024, 04:06:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 month old pups for sale.  (Read 362 times)
Wmwendler
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2022, 11:05:21 pm »

One male, and one female available out of a litter of 9.  All black in color.  75$  located  near Bryan Tx.  I am keeping 4 and the other 3 went to buddies. Born Sept. Had two rounds of shots.  Dewormed them all  again today.  Both parents are the real deal hog dogs.  They are out of my Bitch foxy, 1/2 cur from an old school line of cowdogs and 1/2 lab supposedly a high power hunting bloodline lab.  Dog they are out of is my old Newt dog,   retired, old, half deaf, but still shooting live rounds luckily.  I tried this breeding in 2020 but she didn't take.  This time it worked out.  I doubt there is anyone more prejudiced against crossed up dogs than me, but somehow I ended up with a half lab.  But damned if she hasn't been a real nice hog dog for me otherwise I would have never made this breeding.  I want them to go to good hunting or working home.  Price is negotiable to the right person.  Message me on here if interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: