April 18, 2024, 03:01:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 and 2 toothy toads  (Read 1398 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2022, 11:10:30 am »

Sammy Sanders come up for his 6th annual hunt with me.  He brought his two Tuff littermates.   We caught 15 total.  4 good boars 2 of which were big and rank.      Tuff tracked a big black and white very intelligent very rank and confidant boar .61 miles before finding and catching him.     Another toothy boar thought he would try his luck up in the middle of a woodpile. Notable mention was a tracking job on a boar that ended somewhere between 1 1/2 to 2 miles from where it was started.    In addition to the 3 littermates i run my bullydane pup with Tuff for half the hunt then swapped him put for Tuffs son Lugger for the second half.       Another fantastic and fun rememberable hunt with quite the adventure.     

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 11:18:56 am »

Fine teeth on them.  Good round for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 12:48:54 pm »

Y’all are getting it done! Great hunting Dean

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 04:57:43 pm »

Nice hunt, Ive never caught more than 8 hogs in 1 hunt, a couple 6 hog hunts, that said after I catch 1 to 3 I try to catch dogs and get home early lol Over 40 yr old man style.

Where are you hunting at, not your spots, just general area?
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2022, 08:10:40 am »

Nice hunt, Ive never caught more than 8 hogs in 1 hunt, a couple 6 hog hunts, that said after I catch 1 to 3 I try to catch dogs and get home early lol Over 40 yr old man style.

Where are you hunting at, not your spots, just general area?

Lol heck I'm 43 years old.        I do eat and drink a lot different than most  which keeps me down around 175 and helps tremendously with my stamina.     I'll typically do about 15 minutes worth of leg exercises in the house once or twice a week  and same for upper body.    I feel like a young man and perform like one.    Before i made this lifestyle change i was struggling for sure and was 200 pounds which i didn't look bad but I sure wasn't the same health and stamina wise and had a lot more aches
Bred4DaGame
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2022, 10:37:43 am »

Them dogs working over time good pictures

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2022, 07:39:00 pm »

Dean you won the dang hog hunters lottery!140+ square miles of the best hog hunting on planet earth Loaded with giant toothy boars.I've seen Zero Thickets,Cuttovers,Briar beds,Palmetto and Gulberry flats,Seas of Saw grass,Seas of Switch grass,Willow and Wax Myrtle swamps,Cane,Bay heads,cat claws,Soda apples,Brazilian pepper berries,Mangrove swamps,Hell Woods and Trees of any sort,Swamps,GATORS,Hunting Pressure.It really is cool to see such a difference in environments.  Congratulations on the win oh and glad to hear your now super human just like your super dogs.Lol don't take it to seriously I really am just messing around with you in good fun.Those are some dandy hogs and nice dogs like always nice work.

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2022, 04:00:23 pm »

Dean you won the dang hog hunters lottery!140+ square miles of the best hog hunting on planet earth Loaded with giant toothy boars.I've seen Zero Thickets,Cuttovers,Briar beds,Palmetto and Gulberry flats,Seas of Saw grass,Seas of Switch grass,Willow and Wax Myrtle swamps,Cane,Bay heads,cat claws,Soda apples,Brazilian pepper berries,Mangrove swamps,Hell Woods and Trees of any sort,Swamps,GATORS,Hunting Pressure.It really is cool to see such a difference in environments.  Congratulations on the win oh and glad to hear your now super human just like your super dogs.Lol don't take it to seriously I really am just messing around with you in good fun.Those are some dandy hogs and nice dogs like always nice work.
Now cracker don’t be saying nothing to ol brown streak bout him catching them big hogs like that cause you jealous - hell I’m jealous- I got a bigger wood pile to chop up in my back yard - hey man nice hogs and I know they working there but stay in your lane in your area - the dogs do look nice

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2022, 10:04:23 pm »

Thanks.   There is a reason why you don't see much of that in my photos.  It isn't because my country is so open and.flate like you might think.        Maybe i can approach this another way.      Do you find lots of pigs in wide open flat country or are the denser populations found in nastier country that isn't very accessible?      Yes there are crop fields where i hunt but the lot of the country you just described surrounds it.  You forgot the fences.  My dogs also negotiate about 18 fences on an average hunt.     What your seeing are dogs with the natural ablity to catch on their terms and they deny the pigs the ability to dictate where the catch takes place.    If the pigs could do the choosing all you would see in my pictures is just similar thick stuff that everyone else catches in.         I see no glory in catching in crap when the pig wasnt found there to begin with.   Efficiency and effectivenes is my game.    Dogs redefining what efficiency and effectiveness looks like.     Lot of people like you hunt my area.   They aren't able to catch pigs in the places my dogs do because their dogs are incapable of it with any kind of consistency.   I'm hunting right next to the Brazos river.   How many times you seen it in my dogs caught in the river?      I don't take pride in catching pigs where they dictate nor will i glorify such.       I don't  jump on you post and make fun of your dogs for taking a pig x amount of yards before you can get it caught.     Its just a different way of pigdogging.  I don't make fun of anyone on here because they are catching on the pigs terms.  However it sure seems foriegn to some to see what it looks when dogs are bred with the purpose of catching on their terms.              Since you dont believe me and you think my area is soooo easy to hunt and flat and open I'll leave you with this thought again.   Are large populations of pigs found in open flat country or does the natiest of places usualy have a denser population of pigs?     Where its mostly crops and little cover, not many pigs.      Just something to ponder on.    Happy hunting and I hope you have much success and few injuries
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2022, 10:07:20 pm »

Now cracker don’t be saying nothing to ol brown streak bout him catching them big hogs like that cause you jealous - hell I’m jealous- I got a bigger wood pile to chop up in my back yard - hey man nice hogs and I know they working there but stay in your lane in your area - the dogs do look nice

Your on my post calling me brown streak and telling me to stay in my lane and in my area.   What are you 12?
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2022, 06:28:37 am »

There's a ton of hunters here catching the same giant boars consistently as you are and catching them in the open on their terms as you put with dogs very similar to yours and using equipment very similar to yours.They call them nighvision dogs or thermal dogs.My friend right down the road catches 3-5 a night solo in the fields I personally don't enjoy that type of hunting as much as I do hunting woods.My point is don't act like we're all fools because you're not the only one hunting like that with great success it's been going on here in south ga forever.I  am 100% sure your dogs are top notch and that you have also became a very efficient hunter but the constant statements that you make about how you're creating this new thing and all the dogmen for hundreds of years before you were idiots just gets under my skin.Statements like your going to eliviate the bulldog as a catchdog.You post pictures of your hunts with all these giant boars and no sows or pigs do you really think that we don't know your finding these solo hogs with those Gen 3 night vision goggles hanging around your buddies neck or the thermals I'm sure you own.Your buddy Josh at hairy holders never pretended like he didn't use those tools he sent video after video of him using thermals to me.Im not saying that it's a bad thing in fact it's probably the most effective way with dogs to eliviate large pigs from an area I can directly see the affects of that type of hunting in this area.I also believe that your dogs are capable of finding a hog and I'm sure they wind and relay like you say you obviously have a great handle on them and spend a ton of time with them.I know they're good dogs and you're a good hunter we're just not all as dumb as you think we are.

Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2022, 03:57:06 pm »

There's a ton of hunters here catching the same giant boars consistently as you are and catching them in the open on their terms as you put with dogs very similar to yours and using equipment very similar to yours.They call them nighvision dogs or thermal dogs.My friend right down the road catches 3-5 a night solo in the fields I personally don't enjoy that type of hunting as much as I do hunting woods.My point is don't act like we're all fools because you're not the only one hunting like that with great success it's been going on here in south ga forever.I  am 100% sure your dogs are top notch and that you have also became a very efficient hunter but the constant statements that you make about how you're creating this new thing and all the dogmen for hundreds of years before you were idiots just gets under my skin.Statements like your going to eliviate the bulldog as a catchdog.You post pictures of your hunts with all these giant boars and no sows or pigs do you really think that we don't know your finding these solo hogs with those Gen 3 night vision goggles hanging around your buddies neck or the thermals I'm sure you own.Your buddy Josh at hairy holders never pretended like he didn't use those tools he sent video after video of him using thermals to me.Im not saying that it's a bad thing in fact it's probably the most effective way with dogs to eliviate large pigs from an area I can directly see the affects of that type of hunting in this area.I also believe that your dogs are capable of finding a hog and I'm sure they wind and relay like you say you obviously have a great handle on them and spend a ton of time with them.I know they're good dogs and you're a good hunter we're just not all as dumb as you think we are.

Cracker please get off my posts.  It's pointless to talk dogs with you or show you things.  You have shown yourself very incapable of comprehending this style of dog and how i hunt them.    There is no cause for you to come on my posts and continue to argue or lie.  I have shown you to be a liar on here already through screenshots of your own messages.   Just post pictures of your dogs and share your stories and quit reading and looking at mine.  Thank you

WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2022, 10:47:06 pm »

A mite sensitive aren't we!
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 01:50:38 pm »

What part of the country do you hunt in, are you here in TX??

Those dogs would make excellent crop dogs, I know that for sure here in the DFW area, plus would be could for horseback hunting with all that extra leg
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 09:26:49 pm »

A mite sensitive aren't we!

Your real grown up too huh.    Trying to stir the pot like a spoiled child wanting to provake drama
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 09:35:26 pm »

What part of the country do you hunt in, are you here in TX??

Those dogs would make excellent crop dogs, I know that for sure here in the DFW area, plus would be could for horseback hunting with all that extra leg

Yes im here in north Texas.     Jacksboro / Graham area.   I hunt along side or close to the Brazos River  on my main hunting grounds.   I do residential work alond the edge of towns in the neighborhoods and in real small rural communities  when asked.    I have some local stuff here around my house thats not very close my main area i hunt.        I'm about 70 miles west of Fort Worth
WayOutWest
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2022, 10:54:35 pm »

It cracks me up to see you trash everybody who hunts bay dogs and Bulldogs, which is the majority on here and then you tell someone to stay off your post. Get over yourself,  anyone on this board can come on any post.
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2022, 07:16:29 am »

Cracker please get off my posts.  It's pointless to talk dogs with you or show you things.  You have shown yourself very incapable of comprehending this style of dog and how i hunt them.    There is no cause for you to come on my posts and continue to argue or lie.  I have shown you to be a liar on here already through screenshots of your own messages.   Just post pictures of your dogs and share your stories and quit reading and looking at mine.  Thank you

Hold on now I may be alot of things but a liar isn't one of them.I admit that I corresponded with you many yrs ago about getting a pup when I was hunting a different style of dog and a different place all together.Heck I think you have nice dogs now and would probably feed one or two.All I am saying is admit that you use night vision or thermals because we're not all as dumb as you think we are believing you just go hunting turn dogs loose and catch giant solo boar after giant solo boar without pointing the dogs towards them.The other point I have always tried to make is that your no innovator and that this style of dog and hunting has been around forever.Heck Hairy holders your friend was doing the same thing long before you and My fried right down the rd has Stag/Dane/Bullies that he uses just like you and has for many many yrs.Every night these fields are hit by thermal guys catching big solo boars just like you.Its not that hard to comprehend you or YOUR style of dogs because you aren't the only one doing it.Your just the only one claiming it to be Yours.You want to see how many are doing the same exact thing as you go to any competition around here like the one held last month.You got lucky on some crosses with Tuff but his offspring aren't uniform and your really just crossing dogs hunting a ton putting them in the exact situation to succeed by pointing them at hogs.Your a good hunter and dogman for sure with tons of land and hogs.But the fact is their just crossed up scatter bred dogs.Not saying they don't work but I've even seen you claim them to be Alaunts lol a totally extinct breed.Your breeding cross bred Lurcher type dogs which people are hunting and have been hunting hogs with worldwide forever.I  just wish you'd stop talking to the world like we're idiots who believe all this BS.

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2022, 07:27:40 am »

If you would just show some respect for all of us and talk to us with honesty and integrity we could all get along just fine. I'd pat you on the back for catching good hogs like everyone else, just be honest and respectful to the other dogmen of the world , because in the end we're all just dogmen who enjoy the same thing Hunting hogs with dogs.

Bred4DaGame
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2022, 07:36:20 am »

Amen Respect goes along way can’t get along gota handle it ole fashion way meet up square off record that take pics of that leave the animosity all the internet bashing and negative stuff all here to enjoy positive vibes.. good stories and that’s how supportive Dogman..but it’s mayb miss understanding or what not mayb read stuff wrong way wat ever but yeah sir think it’s best leave the beef agreeing with Casey respect goes long way mayb misunderstood or took it wrong ways no offensive.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: