April 24, 2024, 02:07:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 15 and 2 toothy toads  (Read 1458 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2022, 12:39:40 pm »

If you would just show some respect for all of us and talk to us with honesty and integrity we could all get along just fine. I'd pat you on the back for catching good hogs like everyone else, just be honest and respectful to the other dogmen of the world , because in the end we're all just dogmen who enjoy the same thing Hunting hogs with dogs.

Have i jumped on your post or is it you coming on mine.   What have I said to you on your posts that is rude?    Your coming on my thread and your the one who is rude and disgusting.           You are a liar.  I have presented your own messages on here in the past as evidence.    You claim one thing and swear to it but strangly i have presented  proof on here with messages you have sent me privately which are in direct opposition to what you have denied.       That makes you a liar.            Furthermore you have made statements about my dogs that aren't true.   I present tons of pictures as proof.  You then make some other claim and i again present tons og evidence proving your claims are wrong and you don't know me or my dogs or how i hunt at all.   You have a bias and hatred towards me.  You are threatened by me and ignored by me and you can't stand it.  You have a desire to be recognized  by me and your not getting it so you're coming on my threads spreading lies, stupidity, and insults and claiming im the one who is rude and insulting.       Since you refuse to stay off my posts like i have requested,  if I'm so disrespectful as you claim then show me whats so disrespectful on this thread that has upset you so much.                I'm sure your about to make claims ive previously already disproved with tons of pictures but go ahead.  I'd love to show the forum again how you are so full of hate towards me you can't be honest or respectful to me and are totally filled with jealousy.   If you weren't jealous you wouldn't be coming on my thread trying to run me or my dogs down and spread lies that are so easily disproved  by me time and time again.   Every time you move the goal post i score again on you.   Go ahead try to move it again with some claim of yours and let me put it through the uprights again
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: