March 29, 2024, 02:40:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bull terrier boar  (Read 265 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2022, 11:05:33 pm »

Pretty cool video of Pira slamming into this  boar on my Facebook and Instagram pages.     People get a kick out of my chickens eating more meat than buzzards so i added a picture of them helping themselves to the meat banquet also.    That bull terrier has some 3.5 week old bull lurcher pups she is nursing.  Still hit this boar like a train though.  No self preservationin her game lol.  You can hear the smack in the video lol.   Pictured along with her is Emmitt, my 10 month old bull terrier great dane cross.        I give the Pira pups the liver.    Some of the pups took to it some really weren't ready for it yet

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 10:25:20 am »

Lol it surprised me the first time I saw my buddy throw the scraps from a deer he cleaned to his chickens, it’s amazing what they will devour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 03:08:58 pm »

Lol it surprised me the first time I saw my buddy throw the scraps from a deer he cleaned to his chickens, it’s amazing what they will devour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i often leave a couple quarters out for them.  Takes them about 2 days to pick a large hindquarter clean.  They really like the stomach contents but i like for the dogs to eat that. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: