April 23, 2024, 11:19:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pup  (Read 215 times)
Slim9797
Hog Master

View Profile
Pup
« on: March 08, 2022, 08:09:55 am »

Ain’t hunting much lately. In Tennessee for work but still trying to keep these leopard dogs alive. Buddy of mine raised a litter for us this winter out of my old Sketch gyp.
  She’s mentioned in probably every post of mine on here, post of her previous litters include what she is and where she come from and what I’m breeding towards with these pups. This is litter number 3 and the first 2 have been pretty successful.

There’s one red/brown brindle male left out of the litter in Weimar, Tx. For $150 you can own him. Price ain’t my deal but my buddy is into em for the raising and it’s expensive to do these days.
 A couple of you guys on here have some stock I’m interested in(I hear rumors of some of y’all keeping a little running blood in your stock dogs) and I might be able to work a deal with you as far as some future pup deals or breeding.

Mainly I just want this pup to go somewhere it will get taken care of given a fair chance. Most importantly if it don’t make good on them chances. These dogs go down the river. Not down the road.

979-505-62eight5
 if interested. Tapatalk won’t let me post pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We run dillo dogs that trash on hogs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: