March 28, 2024, 05:10:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunt with Muddy  (Read 537 times)
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2022, 04:50:41 am »

Ol Muddy came over yesterday and brought  his bulldog Ellie to meet her new boyfriend Dozer hopefully this breeding works out.While he was here we decided to make a quick hunt it was his birthday so he couldn't stay long.We  ended up catching 3 in short order the dogs all did good young and old Muddy has a nice set of dogs and it was enjoyable to be around.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Wisdom is something you get right after you need it.
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 05:09:54 am »

Yessir I bet that was a good round. Hope the best for y’all with the pups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 08:15:27 am »

I knew he had nice dogs. It’s always the guys that say “Awe I ain’t got no good dog” or “ I ain’t got no money”. If they say that you can bet they’re the dog rich or money rich ones!

I hope this bulldog breeding works out for y’all. Somebody’s gotta raise some good ones.

NLAhunter
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 11:18:22 am »

Good hunt hope them bulldogs turn out nice for y'all

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Muddy-N-Bloody
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 12:05:55 pm »

I sure enjoyed it cracker
Ol cracker got good dogs going to t dog
Think he changing some folks minds in his area about  not being able to catch hogs with barking dogs lmao

Thank God for Mama and Daddy and for the whoopings I got that I needed
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 12:28:06 pm »

Good hunt. You mean you cant catch hogs with open dogs. I guess I'll have to share this sad news with the pack. Maybe if I start hunting them with silent dogs they will learn to shut up.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 12:46:15 pm »

Lmao I don't care if they're whistling Dixie long as theirs a hog at the end

HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 12:56:17 pm »

Lol.   Man I sure wish somebody would’ve lied to me a lot sooner about some open mouth dogs.    I wouldn’t have had so many yrs with me walking a mile and having to throw a dog on a hogs back to have a hog dog.  Lmao.   

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 01:32:37 pm »

Lmao, I don’t think it’s a matter of if they sing but more how they sing. Example: if I’m  the singer in a club there’s a good chance there’s gonna be lots of empty seats, but if Merle Haggard is the singer then it’s probably gonna be a full house. So what I’m sayin is good is good and bad is bad. You guys have proven 100% open dogs catch hogs, they for sure look good doing it. I won’t lie, about the only fogs I knew of in Georgia didn’t bark on track or when they found a hog. I thought everything out there was bred to be a land shark.

l.h.cracker
Hog Catching Machine

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2022, 08:23:01 pm »

Where I'm from if a dog yips or barks even when they're right behind one it's pretty much a death sentence.Its really crazy to me because I have always noticed that the dogs I've raised that yip scream or bark when they're burning one's butt up seem be the one's with the most desire to finish and usually the one's I end up with.Hambones sister was culled by someone for this exact reason by the guy who had her without even offering her back to me because it embarrassed him even though she was finding and baying hogs.Funny story about my old Holly dog Hambones momma.I got invited to hunt a 34,000 acre orange Grove down in Arcadia FL she was 14-15 months old at the time the two guys I was invited by brought 4 or 5 dogs I can't remember well Holly burnt they asses up we caught 5 or 7 I can't remember and one was a 350lb boar she found ran and bayed all of the hogs in front of everything they brought.At the end of the hunt when we were putting all the hogs in the pen I asked them what they thought about my gyp they both said she was a cull because she yipped behind a hog and it would scare all the hogs out of the orange Grove lmfao

t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2022, 09:49:48 pm »

LOL there ya go!  You must’ve misunderstood her cracker. I guess she was running ahead of their dogs to warn the hogs that a set of hog slayers were coming and they needed to run. She was a damn traitor! LOL Some people just can’t see no mater what you show them.

Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2022, 08:47:45 am »

Nice hunt fellas! And it doesn’t matter if they’re open as long as they get the job done. I personally prefer a silent, or mostly silent, dog. But, I’ve got some buddies with open dogs and they sure enough stack hogs every time they hunt. I surely wouldn’t cull one for opening if it was producing pigs.

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: