April 20, 2024, 01:03:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog feed prices  (Read 2402 times)
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2022, 09:49:54 am »

Uhhhh weeeee y’all rich folks! If you only have 3-4 dogs I can see paying it, but any more than that and that starts adding up pretty quick. I’m paying $36/50 for the showtime 24/20. So far it’s been doing a good job as far as the dogs looking good. I tried to switch over to the River Run 24/20 recently because it was several dollars a sack cheaper. It ran alright, right through my dogs. I gradually switched them onto it and instantly their stools were very loose. By the time I was feeding it by itself I was having to feed half again as much just to maintain the same body weights. They also didn’t like it as well. I stuck with it for a while but they never adjusted and I got tired of the cow patties. They were getting more feed so naturally they were using the bathroom more. More trips and more volume that didn’t have any form on top having to feed a lot more didn’t justify the price savings. I was probably spending as much or more because of feeding more. I’ll stick with the Showtime until they price themselves out of business with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: