April 24, 2024, 11:29:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick hunt  (Read 362 times)
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2022, 05:59:41 pm »

Dropped 4 curs, they bayed 400 yds away on a treeline next to some fresh planted corn in 5 to 10 minutes of hitting the ground, lead my malinois into 60 yds cut him and caught 2 sows back to back, my 12 yr old got her 1st kill and my 11 yr old is ready to get hers next. Went home early and watched UFC recorded from earlier. Great day

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

The Old Man
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 07:57:21 pm »

11 yr old looks so much like dad I guess the 12yr old looks like mom, fine times with the girls and good quick hunt.
t-dog
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 09:29:34 pm »

That’s awesome man! You may regret a few things in life but spending time with those girls won’t be one of them. Glad the Mal is working good for ya too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cajun
Lord of the Hogs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 06:34:16 am »

Nothing beats a quick hunt, especially with your kids. My oldest daughter hunted with me since she was about 6 years old and could make every step. She should have been my son. lol  The others liked it but not like her and to this day they are always talking about hunting with me and telling there kids.

Bayou Cajun Plotts
Happiness is a empty dogbox
Relentless pursuit
HIGHWATER KENNELS
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 06:55:48 am »

Yeah man,, good times rite there..   they dont mind gettin bloody either  ...Lol... 

Hoghunters do it deeper in the bush.
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2022, 07:26:13 am »

Man that’s awesome! Gotten enjoy those nice quick hunts, they don’t come as often as we would like! Lol. Great to see the family out there as well, those are memories and pictures that will last a lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
make-em-squeel
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 12:14:15 pm »

Thanks guys, Cajun I love hearing that, it is my prayer  my girls and future generations love it like I do and keep the tradition and stories going, my 11 yr old likes it bc she likes dogs/ dog work, the 12 yr old likes to kill lol They posted their story on (some social media I dont understand) and it got taken down for violent content BS! Old man the 12 yr old is technically my niece, we adopted her last yr. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: