March 28, 2024, 09:24:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doesn’t look good.  (Read 2279 times)
Shotgun66
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2022, 06:11:26 am »

Sorry to hear about Steel Cajun. Hate it for you and the dog. I guess it’s in the water right now. My Click dog looks to be in the same situation. It’s been almost 3 weeks and he won’t put weight on his front left leg. He holds it at up at his shoulder. Just flops and dangles and folds up at the ankle when he tries to put weight on it. Vet took X-rays and didn’t see anything. You would think his shoulder was broke. Vet said it might be nerve damage. Dog is coming on 4 years old and just really getting nice. I had plans to start a pup behind him this fall/winter. Good dogs are hard to come by. This game we play will keep a man on the muscle just trying to stay in dogs. I run loose bay dogs 1 or 2 at a time to avoid this as much as possible. Still get bit in a$$ from time to time!
-
Best wishes on a full recovery for Steel….. but I’m bettin you aren’t dependent on just him to keep you in hogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leon Keys
Dish, Tx
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: