October 10, 2026, 08:17:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....
 
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is interested???  (Read 21802 times)
reatj81
Boar Slayer
*******
Offline Offline

Posts: 1201


View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2013, 03:57:27 pm »

Just a couple thoughts  I like total weight.  An eliminations type hunt.   Say 10 teams entered 1 find dog I catch dog, & each hunter hunt their properties.  Then take top 3 and hunt 3 separate places that had very similar hunting conditions, land, hogs, ect.    This could truly help detriment a top dog!    Just some thoughts I really think you are one to something special.

I'll trade with CWARD then!  Wink  i promise i got a good spot for you in Graham Chance! I want a shot at some of them BIG toothy cattle!  Wink
Txhogsanddogs
I no you are just picking on Cward....I may have not explained what I was trying to say well.  Let all 10 teams hunt their own properties.  Then take the top 3 teams and then have 3 separate but similar properties in a ore designated  area & have a hunt off.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!