April 19, 2024, 05:09:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Austin Area  (Read 325 times)
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2023, 11:47:22 am »

I am flying from Central Florida to Austin next month for a long weekend. Would love tag along with someone on a hunt if possible and see some new country. I wouldnt have any dogs or equipment just a rental car. Can swing within a couple hours drive.

All my buddies I know live on the other side of Houston and a little to far to go in my time frame. They are checking with some of there friends but I figured I would throw it out here.

Obviously would return the favor with a hog dog hunt if your in Florida......or offshore or inshore fishing...or Turkey hunting if your in to those things.

You can pm me if you want.
ModisettH
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 09:12:30 pm »

Come on a lil farther and I’ll break the old man out and make him go too. No Pogo crosses here anymore but I got a couple greyhound crosses that would make ya fall in love…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cajunl
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 04:02:17 pm »

I have not seen ray in 20+ years! I would love to see him break out some hog dogs! lol I am going to try to see a buddy over in Cleveland If I can Ill make a trip over.

I tried to breed the last of the pogo's 6-7 times and she never took. That is the last of them over this way. Id like to see the greyhound mixes. I hunted with some guys in ga with greyhounds and stags and thermal. I was impressed with them.
ModisettH
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 09:25:06 pm »

I have not seen ray in 20+ years! I would love to see him break out some hog dogs! lol I am going to try to see a buddy over in Cleveland If I can Ill make a trip over.

I tried to breed the last of the pogo's 6-7 times and she never took. That is the last of them over this way. Id like to see the greyhound mixes. I hunted with some guys in ga with greyhounds and stags and thermal. I was impressed with them.
He’s just got a kennel full of squirrel dogs but I’ve been dragging him along this season lol I’ll PM ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: