April 27, 2024, 11:24:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HAVE YOU HAD YOUR PORK TODAY?

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rockin-P-Ranch is in big trouble  (Read 3597 times)
chainrated
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 09:16:44 pm »

Dang good hog. I'll wish ya luck with that woman thing but I doubt it helps..

Our houses are protected by the good lord and a gun, you might meet em both if you show up here unwelcome son..
baycrazy
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 09:49:17 pm »

I went and helped load up and boy I never seen ronnie in gear like that. He was in a hurry!.. he already had his tail between his legs and ready to take a whoopin caus ehe knew he was in TROUBLE!....lol

Glad to hear the Dog is ok... and no the pic does not do the hog justice. He was a big young healthy hog with nice big cutters.

Somewhere down in Texas
clbluvs2hunt
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2010, 10:12:39 pm »

LOL...yes poor Mr. Ronnie...he was in high gear in a hurry to take care of Booger! It was a fun hunt but I always hate when that happens. It was an awesome hunt....cant wait to do it again Mr. Ronnie. Just hope next time we make it outta there without you being in trouble when you head home.

Load up!
robbiew2208
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2010, 10:31:31 pm »

hope your dog heals up quick, seems boars like that kill and cripple more dogs than anything
BarrNinja
Hog Doom

When the tailgate drops the excuses usually start!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2010, 11:43:32 pm »

Nice Boar Mr P!!!! Keep me in mind as a keeper of your dogs wile you recover from the wrath of Mrs P!!!LOL, I'll keep em in shape for ya!

"No man should be allowed to be President who does not understand hogs." - President Harry Truman

“I like hogs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Hogs treat us as equals” - Sir Winston Churchill
Cull Buck
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2010, 08:16:42 am »

Nice boar.  He looks like a trouble maker.

I've got an empty kennel you can sleep in.  Will you fit in a blue barrel?  Wink

"I'm like lunch meat.....always ready" - Eric Barnes

Took Savoy to the swamp and he promtly got his v-card punched.

He's out.  And you're out.  And i don't think I'm in either.
Cajunjag
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2010, 08:32:51 am »

Nice boar! Good story!

Well, it looks like you need to load up all the healthy dogs, come to Louisiana and hide out for a while. Then, when mama is feeling better, you can return with all your body parts intact!
Mrsktchemwcurs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2010, 08:33:59 am »

Glad ya made it thru the night Ronnie.....hopefully mama is a little better!!!!!
ktchemwcurs
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2010, 09:42:47 am »

Bet that dog house was cold last night!!LOL I tell you what just go ahead and let me have Booger Butt before Friday and everything will be OK!!! Grin I can run faster than MAMA!!!!!LOL

Take a kid hunting,thats our dogs future!
MrsRockin-P
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2010, 10:47:13 am »

Ok.....i see ronnie is getting plenty of sympathy on here and that's cool.......but come on guys...how about me?  Doesn't anyone have some sympathy for how how i feel? Come on MrsKtchemwcurs......I could use a little help on this!  LOL...

All kidding aside......I know Ronnie felt really bad about Booger getting cut and believe it or not.....i didn't chew his butt out!  In fact....i didnt say much at all.  I just loved on Booger Butt lying there on the floor (on his nice warm blanket and pillows) and i'm sure that made him feel bad just watching me.  He had already beaten himself up enough.  I didnt want to make him feel any worse.  I do want to say that he did an awesome job taking such quick action to get Booger the care he needed. I love my husband, my dogs, and my horses.....I could never hurt any of them.   
Rockin-P-Ranch
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 10:52:06 am »

OK boys and girls every thing is going to be fine at home. I did sleep on the couch last night. Mama wanted me to be there if he needed anything. LOL He is up and walking good. And trying to be boss of the yard again. Rick you may be able to run faster than Mama up she knows where you stay. Rick , Dudleys mt cur gype just had 6 pups when I left his house walago. I dont think we are going to be going to Alto this week so Im ready to go agian.

Cowboys stay in the saddle longer.
Mrsktchemwcurs
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 11:02:46 am »

I know how ya feel  MrsRockin-P......I don't like it when our dogs get cut either, they always get to stay in the house a few days when that happens....and they usually start out sleeping on the couch but end up in the boys room sleeping with them!!! I'm glad Booger is doing better and he is going to be ok.
lilmisshogdogger
Boar Slayer

"SHHH.... LISTEN"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 12:00:35 pm »

GOOD HOG MR. RONNIE, AND GLAD BOOGER IS GONNA BE OK, ALWAYS A BUMMER WHEN THE DOGS GET HURT, SURE SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD WOMAN YOU GOT THERE MR. RONNIE   Smiley

~SAMANTHA FRAZIER~  
"REAL HOG HUNTERS DO IT DOGGIE STYLE"
canitosmomma
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 12:36:20 pm »

I am right here with you MrsRockinP, I have a Booger baby too. He stays in the house and is my baby. He isn't allowed in the woods. It is hard for me to let him in a baypen. I am sending healing thoughts to Booger and I commend you on your restraint.
clbluvs2hunt
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 02:58:16 pm »

Mrs Rockin P - He really was worried about Booger! And even more so worried about your feelings! I felt so bad for him... I think you are right he did torture himself enough!

Load up!
MrsRockin-P
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2010, 08:40:17 pm »

Hey...thanks canitosmoma and clbluvs2hunt....and Lacie......
I appreciate what you said. Booger Butt is doing real good today.  He looked horrible last nite and I was surprised to see him up moving around as good as he was today. I sure didn't get much sleep last nite worrying.  But I worry about dust on the moon!

Yep...me and my hubby have a real good relationship and we understand each other very well to say the least. LOL  BUt things are great at the Plant residence.
I appreciate all the comments and the support from everyone!

And Rick.......you are probably right about out running me......but sooner or later you have to stop & rest those short legs of yours.....and that's when I get ya!  hehe  When are you guys going to understand that you can not win!  LOL Grin
clbluvs2hunt
Hog Dog Pup

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 08:16:50 pm »

And Rick.......you are probably right about out running me......but sooner or later you have to stop & rest those short legs of yours.....and that's when I get ya!  hehe  When are you guys going to understand that you can not win!  LOL Grin

LOL....thats funny.....you get him Mrs. Plant and if you need back I will be glad to help! And I know Lacy will too!! LOL

Load up!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: