April 25, 2024, 12:12:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finished Mt. cur for sale  (Read 1099 times)
mountain cur
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2010, 01:04:15 am »

I have a  Mt. cur female, she will hood or she will hunt out of the back of the truck. She is a very good ground dog, she is a med to long range dog. If you get her in the area of a hog she will find it. The reason I am getting rid of her is she is what some call semi open, when she is on a hot track or she has seen the hog and it breaks she will use a little mouth and I have noticed that is causing my other dog to use a little mouth when they are together and I do not want my other dog to start using his mouth. She is not wide open by any means. She is not dog aggressive and she has a great handle on her. If you want to catch hogs and dont mind a little mouth this is the dog for you. All you need is a catch dog, she can take care of the rest. I am asking 1500 for her or may take some trades. I will give a 2 week cash in hand trial on her,   I promise you will not be dissapointed. Give me a call if you have any questions (405) 638-2183 first one with cash ownes the dog. ( I held the dog for a guy for 4 days and he backed out the morning he was going to pick her up. )
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:52:24 am by mountain cur » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: