April 19, 2024, 09:46:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ETHD....WE'RE ALL ABOUT HOG DOGGIN!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my american bull dog  (Read 1179 times)
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2013, 08:10:15 pm »

i have an american bulldog, max, that ive had for like 3 or 4 years. hes around 6 or 7 years old. i used him to catch pigs for a while and the guys that had him before me used him on pigs as well. his mother is from indian valley ranch (britt garcia) line and the sire is from marcus jenkins in greenvilles line. he is registered but i dont have the papers. my delimma is that i dont use him any more. i took him huntin yesterday and he did good but his problem is his breathing and leading. he has always pulled real bad so he makes it hard on him self to breathe. plus hes got some of that show dog bloodline in him. and i have a pit now that can run for days and not loose his breath so theres no point in takin max. hes a very stout dog and will not quit on anything. i just feel bad for him because he never gets to go. i was just wondering if anyone was wantin a puppy trainer or a yard dog or somethin? he dont get as much attention and running around time as he needs. his temperment is perfect no aggression issues at all. my girlfriends cat actually attacked him when he was in the house once and he just stood there and took it. im not lookin to make any money off of him i was just wondering is there was anyone out there that would like to give him a good home? i really like him and to be honest am kinda attached to him but at the same time i would like to see him go somewhere that he could be used more. if i could let him run around loose here at the house i would. he would be the perfect dog to cross with if you were lookin for some bully crosses with a lot of drive. ill quit ramblin now i just thought i would check and see if any of yall are interested. if not then he'll stay here at my house till the end of his days.

thanks for lookin,
chase greenway

this first pic is from yesterday the others are older ones

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:21:12 pm »

guess i coulda put my number. 9032179322. or if you kno someone that might be interested feel free to reply on here

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
jon
Alpha Dog

Lake Texoma Hog Dogs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 03:15:40 pm »

thats a good looking dog

sshh... ya hear that??? there bayed boys!!!!!
TDHA Member
dwhd93
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 05:10:28 pm »

Hell if you don't find nobody I got a couch and a spot in the truck he can spend the rest of his days loungin on

Country boy can survive
txsteve85
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 05:41:59 pm »

I picked him up...he's doing good job as puppy trainer.
monster
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 01:04:26 pm »

He looks good. You should have kept him for back up...

"Only the strong survive"
ChaseG
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 06:35:52 pm »

Ya he's a looker but I just didn't need him. He's got a great home now tho. I'm happy

Chase Greenway
Greenville, Tx
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: