April 19, 2024, 02:07:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AKC registered started black lab (bird dog)  (Read 250 times)
bluejock24
Bay Dog

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2014, 09:55:51 pm »

Hate to do it but tired of him sitting in a kennel during off season for 7-8 months out of the year. Started him on doves and moved on to ducks. He will retrieve a bird on gun shot. Doesn't break when you raise gun to shoot. Call or txt for more details. Asking $1500.00 . This dog has a great personAlity and will make a great family dog as well. He is great around my kids not aggressive at all even when my toddlers pull his ears or tail. Only reason I'm selling is because I can't let him run loose much because we r constantly moving equiptment in and out and I don't want him run over. His parents are both hunt tested and both have their masters titles. I do not have him registered yet but do have his application. I really want this guy to go to a good home so I would like to take the time to watch you work with him here at my house. Can send pictures of him and both his parents. Call or txt 979-676-0236 connc24@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: