April 19, 2024, 11:53:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: HELP SUPPORT HUNTERS HARVEST....

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My hunt with Seth Hall  (Read 283 times)
Form 4 Function
Catch Dog

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2022, 09:57:11 am »

Had a very fun weekend with Michael Sula and Seth Hall.  We caught 4 boars and 5 pigs total.      We hunted the dogs 3 different ways and caught pigs each  way.      Seth had heard about Tuff and was really excited to hunt with him but it was Gideon who he fell in love with.     Several of you probably know Seth Hall as one of the hosts on the Houndsman XP podcast.  He is also a wildlife biologist in New Mexico and thoroughly enjoys coursing jacks on the plains of New Mexico with his Salukis and greyhounds.     I had a fantastic time with Michael and Seth and really hope this weekend wasn't a one time visit from Seth.  No I'm not excluding my buddy Michael.  He has been coming hunting with me for a few years and his second trip this year already.  Always look forward to your visits my friend.  The both of you.
    Apparently i have reached the limit of pictures i can post so if yall would like to see the rest or more from future hunts this month then look at the Instagram or Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

TheRednose
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 03:00:19 pm »

Looks like a good hunt, caught some good hogs.
Austesus
Boar Slayer

On the quest to be a dog man.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 07:40:36 am »

Solid hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to raise better dogs than yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: