March 28, 2024, 05:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch Out (craiglist)  (Read 7320 times)
TColt
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2012, 10:09:02 am »

Animal rights activists are recruiting people on craigslist to run to the authorities.

http://tdha.org/tdha_smf/index.php?topic=4605.0

Taylor Colt Christian- TDHA member
http://tdha.org/

Support our sport!
Tejascatahoulas
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 07:43:11 pm »

Yeah, and I was at Tractor Supply and they had HSUS flyer posted for 5K reward for reporting anyone raising puppies or animals! Snitch hotline and Snitch fund!
I think we should start a HSUS abuse fund and anyone that has been harrassed by ASPCA/HSUS needs to call it and get a few more lawsuits thrown AGAINST HSUS!!!!!

Wendy Templeton~
TDHA Board Of Director & Hog Dog Republic
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 10:46:22 pm »

WATCH OUT THEY GOT ME DONT SALE ANY DOGS OFF CRAIGES LIST !!!! after a 2600 dollar lawyer i was told i mit have to do jail but i pleaded for probation and hours of labor to paint some new jails ,, after a good ass lawyer im still free , so long story short stay away from the net with pics an ads to sale your dogs ,, 
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 06:00:58 am »

WATCH OUT THEY GOT ME DONT SALE ANY DOGS OFF CRAIGES LIST !!!! after a 2600 dollar lawyer i was told i mit have to do jail but i pleaded for probation and hours of labor to paint some new jails ,, after a good ass lawyer im still free , so long story short stay away from the net with pics an ads to sale your dogs ,, 

What did they accuse you of?

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Peachcreek
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 06:08:40 am »

Yeah, and I was at Tractor Supply and they had HSUS flyer posted for 5K reward for reporting anyone raising puppies or animals! Snitch hotline and Snitch fund!
I think we should start a HSUS abuse fund and anyone that has been harrassed by ASPCA/HSUS needs to call it and get a few more lawsuits thrown AGAINST HSUS!!!!!

What is wrong with raising puppies or animals?? Lol

www.peachcreekcatahoulas.com

Victor dog food dealer. Cleveland Texas
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 07:21:41 am »

That's what I was getting at with my question, it is not illegal to sell dogs or puppies. It is not illegal to sell them on even on craigslist. So what could he have done that lead to all that legal trouble? Not being rude or smartassed just seeing if #1 maybe there was wrongful activity on the part of Brazoria county prosecutors? Or #2 maybe there was wrongful activity (even If well meaning and unknowingly) on the part of mud dog?

If there was no suspicious activity, but overzealous prosecutors, I wanna know, cuz I'd like to help march on the courthouse over it.

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
Lacy man
Hog Master

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 07:28:55 am »

That's what I was getting at with my question, it is not illegal to sell dogs or puppies. It is not illegal to sell them on even on craigslist. So what could he have done that lead to all that legal trouble? Not being rude or smartassed just seeing if #1 maybe there was wrongful activity on the part of Brazoria county prosecutors? Or #2 maybe there was wrongful activity (even If well meaning and unknowingly) on the part of mud dog?

If there was no suspicious activity, but overzealous prosecutors, I wanna know, cuz I'd like to help march on the courthouse over it.

X2
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 10:33:34 pm »

Sold a dog that was a catch dog they tried to prove I was training dogs to attack on command  , an cruelty to non-livestock animals , then my lead dog /puppy trainer was chained so that’s a healthy fine , they charged me for all my dogs to get dipped for flea too $ 500 more just for that.  all my dogs took flea pills I got for free because of my sis she’s a vet. dang Alvin spca is a scam ...so  I took pictures how none of their dogs at the spca had no cover or dog house in there kennels outside an put a charge against them an it put them in a pissy mood but i charge them for leaving their catch poles an breaking thing while at my house so they dropped 16 cases too only a few.   So watch out for scamming people that work for the cities or under covers. 
T-Bob Parker
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 01:34:19 pm »

Dang man! Hate to hear it. Hope you get it all cleared up

Windows Down, Waylon Up.
jon
Alpha Dog

Lake Texoma Hog Dogs

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:38 pm »

Sold a dog that was a catch dog they tried to prove I was training dogs to attack on command  , an cruelty to non-livestock animals , then my lead dog /puppy trainer was chained so that’s a healthy fine , they charged me for all my dogs to get dipped for flea too $ 500 more just for that.  all my dogs took flea pills I got for free because of my sis she’s a vet. dang Alvin spca is a scam ...so  I took pictures how none of their dogs at the spca had no cover or dog house in there kennels outside an put a charge against them an it put them in a pissy mood but i charge them for leaving their catch poles an breaking thing while at my house so they dropped 16 cases too only a few.   So watch out for scamming people that work for the cities or under covers. 
thats just crazy

sshh... ya hear that??? there bayed boys!!!!!
TDHA Member
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 09:42:42 pm »

ya im winnfield , la bound now! my family trapped gators an hunt with dogs for deer,hogs,rabbit in houma la where i was born. every uncle or cousen i know own over 50  beagles  an i got my cousens into taking a lead in rabbit dog like patterdale or a jagd to catch them swamp rabbits in them holes now an to drag them out dead,,,  "just like u do foxes of badgers" .  saves there money on shells an teeth because bird shot gets old.  lol  Grin
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 08:32:13 pm »

At TSC onlow pet vaccine day there was some little woman walking around all bad and all with her gun on her hip. She was some animal control officer She might really need that gun at TSC watching the vaccines I don't even go up there on that day because of all the extra people. Plus if I see that woman again I might just hurt myself laughing.

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Muddogkennels
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 05:37:06 am »

IT'S GETTING BAD CRAIGSLIST HAS COLLEGE KIDS GOING UNDERCOVER !! ASK TO SEE WHERE THEY LIVE AN SNOOP OUT Y'ALL BUYERS! 
Rodeo
Strike Dog

boar65

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 01:15:54 am »

I have been breeding and training hog dog pups for damn near 13 yrs. and i have never had a problem. What these groups need is there ass kicked, and someone needs to find out where all theses people that are after our dogs live and take pitures of the way they care for their animals. I promise you this they talk the talk but fall on there asses when you catch them and the way they treat their animals. The law states that you can Not legally dog fight but they get away with it all the time. We as hunters spend lots of time and money on our dogs to hunt and save precious land for farmers, feeding the hungry and etc. This is a agencies are full of crap and the animal cops look at your dogs and think they are for fighting and not for hunting. My best hog dog is a big blue pit and hates pigs and goats but lays in the house on the floor with our kittens and never goes after our horses, cows , and chickens. Sorry just pisses me off the way these agencies act, give us a break and put there time into dog fighting , starving dogs and cats, and people that horder animals

Everytime you are running dogs or trapping hogs, every encounter is different. Got to love it. Please be safe! Wild hog will get you if given the chance!!
heavyhitter89
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 10:28:55 am »

It sounds to me like they are all worried about the wrong problems these days, I mean I don't have years and years of hunting with dogs under my belt, ive been doing it for about 9 years but hell my dad and his dad and so on did it, I was raised with respecting the way things were done for many generations, This was the way of life for many years and in some parts of the world its still the way of life, they wanna waste there time chasing down hunters that use dogs when they should be chasin down real criminals, Ive been around a lot of hunters growing up and ive learned that majority of hunters that use dogs treat there dogs very well. I will never understand those groups that wanna make it hell on hunters, That's just my opinion

The grass ain't always greener on the other side
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: