March 29, 2024, 12:05:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East TEXAS hog doggers!  (Read 6869 times)
brad s
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 11:55:41 am »

I from LA but only an hr away from Texas line! Lol! But spend lot time in Texas but never hunted it. Would like to get with one you guys one day and make a hunt!

I go where the dogs go!
djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 11:58:26 am »

We are all about East Texas Hospitality!  Smiley We like company. Yall take your shoes off and stay a while.  Grin  I will go make some sweet tea.
I was sittin' there, selling turnups on a flatbed truck, crunching on a porkrine when she pulled up... she had to be thinkin' this is where rednecks come from.  Grin (couldn't help myself...  Grin)

Good one.  Cheesy

Miller Lite, I can talk dogs for hours with tea. LOL

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 11:59:20 am »

We are all about East Texas Hospitality!  Smiley We like company. Yall take your shoes off and stay a while.  Grin  I will go make some sweet tea.
I was sittin' there, selling turnups on a flatbed truck, crunching on a porkrine when she pulled up... she had to be thinkin' this is where rednecks come from.  Grin (couldn't help myself...  Grin)

Good one.  Cheesy

Miller Lite, I can talk dogs for hours with tea. LOL

yes ma'am me too im actually enjoying a glass right now

Can you skin griz. pilgrim
J.Prince
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 12:07:01 pm »

I'm glad your theories on titles doesn't apply to everything. Because this gringo sure loves some Mexican food. Grin

Come man that www. In the URL stands for WORLD WIDE WEB.
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 12:09:32 pm »

I'm glad your theories on titles doesn't apply to everything. Because this gringo sure loves some Mexican food. Grin

Mannnn how you gunna bring up mexican food lol im tryin to talk my girlfriend into bringin me some haha it aint workin

t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 12:16:34 pm »

Unless your buying it from a Mexican with a authentic taco stand, then its TEX MEX...

That mean you Okies cant have none of that neither!!!  Tongue  Grin
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 12:18:11 pm »

Unless your buying it from a Mexican with a authentic taco stand, then its TEX MEX...

That mean you Okies cant have none of that neither!!!  Tongue  Grin

lol man thats messed up buttttt us texans can eat boys so i agree lol  Grin

Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 12:20:09 pm »

We have a term in FL that we refer to you folks.  I can't post it sicko!!!!!!   Evil

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
curdog87
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 12:29:11 pm »

HAHA I think I know the term your talking bout CUTTER.
dub
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 12:30:29 pm »

When I first saw someone on here from California I thought, oh my what has happened here? Then I remembered I got family there and they have horses and drive 4X4's. People are quick to judge based on where someone is from. I saw some US troops laughing at the Aussies and saying stupid things about them. So I kept my mouth shut and did not tell them green horns they should learn something from them. By the next day it was us and the Aussies moving out because the laughing boys could not handle the desert. Now I will give an Okie a ribbing but I expect it back. You boys from LA can do the cooking any time and you can always find a backwoods boy that can teach you something. That don't mean I won't talk a bit of smack but as long as we can sit down and relax it is all good.

Of course them FL boys and their midget hogs that even a Blue Tick can catch... Grin

"...A man who has nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself..." John Stuart Mill
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2012, 12:32:41 pm »

[
Of course them FL boys and their midget hogs that even a Blue Tick can catch... Grin
[/quote]

take about 6 hours lol

curdog87
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2012, 12:37:24 pm »

Of course them FL boys and their midget hogs that even a Blue Tick can catch...

That just aint right. LOL
Miller Lite
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2012, 12:39:18 pm »

We have a term in FL that we refer to you folks.  I can't post it sicko!!!!!!   Evil

them hounds done made you go crazy my friend lol

BRS
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2012, 12:48:48 pm »

Pm me ill send you all the area codes from Oklahoma if you want. So when you look at the number you won't have to do a little extra work. I bet we can Evan get us okies to put Oklahoma in the topic when we our selling stuff if you would like. What ever would please you sir.

Off the hood and on the run its bout to get fun
ED BARNES
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2012, 12:49:56 pm »

US OKIES ARE USED TO GETTIN THE HATE, ITS IN OUR BLOOD AND HISTORY. "Them Okies got no sense and no feeling. They ain't human. Human being wouldn't live the way they do. Human being couldn't stand to be so miserable" GRAPES OF WRATH. IM OKIE THRU AND THRU AND ILL FIGHT A MOUNTAIN LION TO DEFEND THE BAD NAME OF OKLAHOMA.

djhogdogger
Hog Doom

Dinah Psencik from Dayton Tx.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2012, 12:51:23 pm »

Pm me ill send you all the area codes from Oklahoma if you want. So when you look at the number you won't have to do a little extra work. I bet we can Evan get us okies to put Oklahoma in the topic when we our selling stuff if you would like. What ever would please you sir.

Cheesy  Grin

A television can insult your intelligence but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
BRS
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2012, 12:51:48 pm »

Cause me being able to read and learn from this site would be worth a little extra work to me

Off the hood and on the run its bout to get fun
Lance
Boar Slayer

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2012, 02:03:46 pm »

He could always move to Oklahoma . Then he wouldnt have to drive so far to get yalls dogs ! Do yall require any special vaccinations or quarentine for Texans that move to Oklahoma .

A scared dog dont get no meat !
Cutter Bay Kennels
Hog Doom

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2012, 02:05:29 pm »

Miller, read your post again.  At first I thought it had typos, but I actually think you're that sick.  I sure wish I could post the term us Florida boys use to describe your type.  Oh, it has nothing to do with me hunting hounds.  You sicko!!!!!!!!!   Evil

"To me it is not always about the game you caught, but the memories you can't let go of.   Wink  " Josh Farnsworth
t.wilbanks
Hog Doom

Trenton Wilbanks Daingerfield,Tx

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 02:09:36 pm »

Miller, read your post again.  At first I thought it had typos, but I actually think you're that sick.  I sure wish I could post the term us Florida boys use to describe your type.  Oh, it has nothing to do with me hunting hounds.  You sicko!!!!!!!!!   Evil

Josh, this is East TEXAS hog doggers!! Only us Texans can bash other Texans on here!!!!

Miller, you sicko!!!  Evil  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: