March 28, 2024, 12:11:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WILD BOAR USA....FOR ALL YOUR HOG HUNTING NEEDS

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZIMECTERIN GOLD  (Read 3399 times)
digemdown
Strike Dog

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS,THE BS STOPS

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 10:31:29 pm »

I GOT ME SOME ZIMECTERIN GOLD AND I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GIVE IT . I KNOW THAT IS A ALL IN ONE WORMER . AND THAT U HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH IT . MY DOGS RANGE FROME 68LBS 40LBS AND I HAVE A NURSING DOG TO . LET ME KNOW WAT UALL KNOW THANKS

CMH
txmaverick
Strike Dog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:13:36 pm »

thats what i use, easyest way is a blob about the size of thumb nail or a bit smaller in a peice of cheese or meat, just let them eat it.

never used it on a prego bitch or one that is nursing, so cant help you there, i wouldnt suggest it

W-tate
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 02:15:52 pm »

It don't hurts the dogs or anything I been lookin for an all in one wormer

Well, the devil made me do it the first time The second time I done it on my own
Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man And help me leave that black rose alone
PEEWEE
Strike Dog

if you got hogs I can catchum

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 02:26:48 pm »

I have used that wormer before works good  for a 60lbs dog i just put a line of it on my index finger from the first joint to the tip then smear it on the back of there tounge as for the preg bitch I'd use strongid or safe gaurd
longshot
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 05:05:08 pm »

I do not use Zimectrin gold becuase I feel that for a paste wormer you get a lot more bang for your buck with EQUIMAX

both products have and active ingrediant of Ivermectin but also boast Pryzquantal(Equimax has LOTS MORE).

Ivermectin is the #1 hear worm prevantive anf Pryzyquantal will kill tape worms.    Beyond that Strongid(pryetnal Pomate) and Safeguard(Fendbendazole) are better general womrers for effeciveness on round, whip and hook worms.

Ivermectin SHOULD NOT be used on pregnant dogs and given to young puppies can KILL THEM!!!!!

My vet recomends not giveing Ivomectin in a paste form unless you know the proper dosage until they are 1year of age(stick to pryental or fendbendazole).    For a 50-70lb dog After 1yr I give a ribbon about 1in long(or like what you would put on a tooth brush).  I open their mouth and wipe it off my finger onto the back of the roof of thier mouth.

Good Luck

Longshot
digemdown
Strike Dog

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS,THE BS STOPS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 07:33:04 pm »

ok thanks guys , so about a m&m (the candy) size for 60 lb dog . i have been useing ivemc 1cc with 19cc suloshion + strongid .i wanted somthing all in one . and i read that the zimecterin gold was the thing. is that right thanks agin
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 08:46:15 pm by digemdown » Logged

CMH
nosightsneeded
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:57:27 am »

I have given my dogs a peanut m&m size once a month for about eight months. pups get a smaller dose, but never had a problem. 10.99 for a tube and a tube goes a long way.
PEEWEE
Strike Dog

if you got hogs I can catchum

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 05:29:56 pm »

go to KD's black mouth curs web page and look under puppy care it has a wormin scedule and doseing  bin useing that program 4 about 3yrs now  my dogs dont have worms or fleas
hoghunter_1985
Catch Dog

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 08:23:35 am »

I have used it and am thinking of going back to it. All my dogs are 45 lbs or a little bigger and I only used one click of the paste for each dog. I have heard that u shouldnt give it to pups so i dont know how ur female would be on it if she has pups or is bred.
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 11:53:47 am »

So do you have to use strongid/safeguard in addition to zimecterin gold/equimax to get all the worms?? Or just the zimecterin gold/equimax??
hoghunterdfw
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 12:14:01 pm »

Huh??
So do you have to use strongid/safeguard in addition to zimecterin gold/equimax to get all the worms?? Or just the zimecterin gold/equimax??

anyone with an answer??
W-tate
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 01:42:10 pm »

I use it as an all in one

Well, the devil made me do it the first time The second time I done it on my own
Lord, put a handle on a simple headed man And help me leave that black rose alone
BRC
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 07:45:58 pm »

I use Hoot Gibson Wormer,works super,10.00 a bottle,goes a long way.
Hippy
Strike Dog

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 09:54:48 pm »

i picked a tube of this up today and was reading on the back and it says not to use on dogs becuz it could cuase death. has anyone had any problems out of this or is this just somethin that they put on there to cover them just in case something does happen?
nosightsneeded
Alpha Dog

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 01:52:09 pm »

its made for horses that why you have to watch the dosage b/c it will kill your dog.
r.holloway
Bay Dog

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 08:19:31 pm »

valbazin/ivermectin mixture on kd's web site works .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: